Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blogging!

I'm officially a Blogger! I am very new to the Blogging world and never thought I would be part of it too! I just began setting up my Blog and never imagined the excitement that it includes! I added a column of links to websites of venues/bars/clubs/coffee shops that my friends and I like to hit up (as I write this I am sitting in Aromas, a coffee shop in Old Market that kids like to study at...click my link and check it out. They even have a table counter...pretty sweet). Then I previewed the page to see if it would work. I clicked the first link and... it did! It popped up in a new tab and I seriously got really excited, yea this sounds a little weird but it was a great feeling. I feel so official.

So now I am learning about Blogging and my new page. I like figuring out all the crazy things I can add and do on here. But if anyone wants to share some cool information you have please do because I am pretty sure I don't know it yet. Just make sure it's clear so I can follow, don't throw out all these Pro-Blogger words cause right now I am pretty step by step. But I love learning, about anything really, so if you want to teach me something please do. If you just learned something cool in class, work, or in life in general throw it at me, I love when people give me useful random information.

So that's my first Blog! YEA! I am going to discover more Blog info. and again throw out all the info. you have... Have a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday!! And stay tuned...

Peace love and I'm a BLOGGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment